Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted PDF viewer, with over 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this leading free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add electronic signatures to PDF documents.Subscribe to Adobe Acrobat if you need a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to export to and from PDF, or more advanced features to create PDF, Combine PDF documents, organize PDF files, and more.
– Open and view PDF files with Adobe’s free PDF viewer app.
– Choose single page or continuous scrolling mode.
– Help save battery with dark mode.
– Print documents directly from your device.
– Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode.
– The content of your PDF document resets to fit your screen.
– Use the liquid mode outline for quick navigation.
– Search to quickly find text in your PDF documents.
– Share files to comment or view.
– Collect comments from multiple people in an online archive.
– Expedite document reviews by responding to the comments of others.
– Receive activity notifications for the files you have shared.
– Add notes and comments in PDF, including sticky notes and highlights.
– Write on PDF documents by adding text or drawings.
– Share a file with other people to collect all the comments in one place.
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]