Barquode is a tool for creating, capturing, and managing a wide variety of matrix codes, including barcodes and QR codes. It is highly customizable with a dynamic theme engine to suit your style. Let’s try to explore its other features. An image must contain a scannable matrix code, you cannot convert any image to matrix code. QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in Japan and other countries.
– Wi-Fi location email URL
– Phone message contact event
– Built-in scanner imaging device camera
– Background color Opacity Stroke color Data color Corner size
– A dynamic theme engine with background functionality to avoid visibility issues.
– Finder color overlay (logo) Overlay color
– History and capture settings for full control.
– Detailed application settings to configure all codes at once.
– Shortcuts and notifications mosaic to perform the capture operation.
– Dedicated support section for general troubleshooting.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]