Since the launch of CS2, there have been many features that have confused players. These include resource upgrades, gameplay and visual changes. One of the changes is that some options are missing from the new crosshair settings. That’s why players may struggle with old CS:GO reticle codes not working in CS2. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore as we explain how to import crosshairs into Counter-Strike 2. In this guide you will also find crosshair codes from S1mple, Niko, Shroud, ohnePixel and several other CS2 pro players.
Best CS2 reticle used by professionals
Crosshairs are a key element in a professional first-person shooter game. So if you want to achieve the same goal as Counter-Strike 2 pros like Niko, S1mple or Rain, check out this list and choose your favorite reticle.
List of reticle codes for CS2 Pro Player
Apart from the above, in this list below we have listed the crosshairs of other professional Counter-Strike 2 players. You can find crosshair codes for players from teams like Faze, Complexity, Monte, Cloud9 and more.
- broke (FaZe): CSGO-2uABj-Rr3dC-yhVt3-bXe8v-tDu8O
- device1ce (Astralis): CSGO-yxFut-M6Vka-p4GAf-X5yZT-ey3JE
- EliGE (Complexity): CSGO-BFTzN-avOyU-djZEM-FmwKd-v5TCP
- DemQQ (Monte): CSGO-yRzoc-J9Bsq-ie7Nx-Fwocb-hej5P
- sdy (monte): CSGO-eHodz-4QUDR-svqiQ-urV48-xQLoD
- b1t (SHIP): CSGO-9OysP-sFw9b-dHiXx-VXUA2-hif4D
- Karrigan (FaZe): CSGO-CP44i-z2D7K-dpJhE-TvPaj-MaMbM
- Vitality: CSGO-Ch7e4-W6rmt-rj9Tw-2HmUn-RfK5O
- rain (FaZe): CSGO-mbppN-WGdqq-XeBH8-bmdyV-fxwPB
- XANTARES (eternal fire): CSGO-UOrzd-vO3VJ-d9GDb-f96Sj-K564E
- cadiaN (free agent): CSGO-OsK33-i3cCK-C3HFj-8NFp3-HpCxH
- artT (FURY): CSGO-KYFYs-tNLXD-WXmzG-raZEx-8Er7C
- electronic (Cloud9): CSGO-RF8AU-LQcx8-erXvR-V45TS-Rx6KQ
- br0 (Monte): CSGO-UqfeU-KTetA-VGnLt-34OhV-VjaAB
- acoR (GamerLegion): CSGO-sWBZJ-xXtTy-KHDCV-St6sc-LwAkE
- NAF (liquid): CSGO-EETNw-LVXuB-spcMc-LmGSt-R5c7L
- James (VP): CSGO-kQLy3-knZHs-y5tkt-wF7Ca-c8ksF
- k0nfig (NIP): CSGO-jPHWX-2Rv8b-oAAaP-eRHBs-pevvE
- neaLan (GamerLegion): CSGO-xQxAm-nVKOD-8BpQt-O2Nyu-FZQ3A
- jabbi (heroic): CSGO-4PQMC-kA9Ho-muNQv-9u2BJ-tLXoN
- Woro2k (Monte): CSGO-hQQLA-RMhM7-yEURu-dnMH7-3ZywQ
- Patsy (liquid): CSGO-ty4wQ-Va3B2-rMK8r-ROvoR-yopJN
- Keoz (GamerLegio): CSGO-XAFhp-8cOp8-nPjdT-x6LMh-MXkoE
- Spinx (Vitality): CSGO-HsTKJ-UzdPk-qvWjm-Y2FDE-eJH8D
- main tr1ck (NIP): CSGO-CmPqs-mhQJt-YmNOa-XhqMq-HvDmQ
- tabN (LARGE): CSGO-xjXqo-C9vj8-kzmGn-UKdLu-HRsuL
- isak (GamerLegio): CSGO-69N7f-wvxZk-Gv7Vt-FZhcz-dptiB
- beautiful (sprout): CSGO-jhrTh-eXR6k-6LeUL-C5ukE-FkdVG
- KRASNAL (Monte): CSGO-Ww4aR-Cu3Aq-Z8WeY-tOv8j-2AyXD
- apEX (Vitality): CSGO-idk3k-MD5qw-6b9rH-tr7u7-KPh8E
- FalleN (anger): CSGO-TpORA-p9Ley-TLQ3P-HzXJY-U9z6A
- HObbit (Cloud9): CSGO-tNKL3-nvYRR-MyrEa-Ds9kN-bkWjM
- Hunter (G2): CSGO-fefXh-O6xYZ-FdCHQ-OP9Kq-qKwLA
- volt (GamerLegio): CSGO-j7t4k-mxCUq-yj3SE-Jd93h-ocQ3A
- Suihy (MOUZ): CSGO-POePx-nrfn5-rRXKx-tZASS-fcEBM
- FlameZ (Vitality): CSGO-VxTDO-uUGK3-wsSfC-kO6Yz-iyXsO
- Alexib (NAVI): CSGO-Jp4hk-AfzML-FcpUT-2pfxZ-kSLoD
- JKS (G2): CSGO-Un7wk-YEcd5-YUnK4-eoFqZ-LbRVP
- Nertz (ENCE): CSGO-BKWBy-hHOaB-Hp9CR-hFWX4-T3SKF
- SunPayus (ENCE): CSGO-fBSrW-FdDK7-5PyDT-44XfM-2zpxA
- tens: CSGO-OJWvV-d9evM-EAAe8-ORLn2-uCpEM
CS2 reticle used by streamers
Have you been looking for your favorite streamer’s crosshairs in Counter-Strike 2? You will then find codes for Shroud, ohnePixel and more streamers here.
How to import crosshair codes into CS2
Have you selected the crosshairs for your favorite Counter-Strike 2 player? Manually changing the crosshairs in Counter-Strike 2 can be a bit confusing. You can do it through the developer console, but we have shared the easiest method for you here. If you have the code and want to apply the crosshair code in CS2, don’t worry. Follow the steps below to import crosshairs into Counter-Strike 2:
- To get started, open the game and go to the settings menu from the top left corner.
- Once you are in the settings, go to the “Crosshair‘ under the ‘Game’ tab.
- On the crosshair tab, click the ‘Share or import” button. A pop-up window will open.
- Then copy a crosshair code from our list above and paste it into the empty space.
- Finally, click Import to change the crosshair in your game, and you can start using it right away.
Enjoy your new reticle in Counter-Strike 2 and let us know which one is your favorite. We recommend that you also take a look at our Valorant to CS2 sensitivity conversion guide if you come from Riot’s shooting game. If you’re good at Counter-Strike 2, jump right in ringside matches and jump into the big leagues.