Automatically adjusts the screen color according to the external light to protect your eyes The blue light from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night. This app adjusts the color of your screen to reduce blue light and helps your eyes relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
– Free screen filter app to protect your eyes You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
– Screen filter with natural color The filter of this application has a natural color so that you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
– Auto mode Automatically adjusts the screen color according to external light to protect your eyes.
– Programming mode Turns the screen filter on / off according to the programmed time.
– Screenshots without screen filter Remove screen filters from screenshots with AI image processing technology.
– Easy operation It is easy to turn on or off with a single touch.
– Quick and easy toggle on or off You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar
– Auto start You can choose to start this filter at startup.
– Simple app This app does not drain your battery except when you set the filter
– Trusted application The developer of this application has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]