Castro is a large collection of information about your device and a set of tools to monitor its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real time! If you are not interested in too detailed information on a larger volume, you can always use the “Control Panel” window, which collects all the most important information about CPU usage, battery status, network usage and memory load. on the device.
– Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
– Battery monitoring;
– Consumption of all types of memory;
– Use of data through Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
– Real-time sensor data with useful graphs;
– Detailed information about the device’s cameras;
– Complete list of available audio and video codecs;
– Device temperature monitoring.
– Deep customization of the interface with various colors and themes;
– Configurable home screen widget, with information about battery, memory and more;
– Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
– CPU usage monitor to keep track of frequency usage;
– PDF format to export information;
– And more to come!
Required Android Versions : Lollipop [5.0–5.1.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]