The final is one new competitive multiplayer FPS game, with a game show format and lots of destructible environments. And while it’s fun to tackle a particular random numbers challenge, you’ll also want to invite your friends to the finals to get an edge over others. However, that means you’ll have to figure out how to add friends to your party. In this article, we’ll look at how to invite your friends to your lobby in The Finals. Whether on consoles or PCs, the process is simple and easy.
Since The Finals is a multiplayer game, you can invite your friends to the game and work together to win games. However, since the game is only a 3-player team-based shooter, you can only invite two players to your team.
Anyway, if you want to summon a player, you can do so from the game lobby. Since the game offers crossplay between PS5, Xbox and PC, you can call your console friends to your lobby. For that, you need to add their unique embarkation ID.
Invite friends to your lobby during the finals
You have to jump through a few hoops to send friend invites in The Finals, but the process is the same on PC and console. Follow these steps to add friends.
Add a friend’s embarkation ID
You will have a unique Embark ID associated with your game for both PC and console players. This is similar to something like a Riot ID, and this ID helps you add your friends to your game. Follow these steps to access and add your friend’s embarkation ID:
- Click on the icon next to your name tag at the top right. This is your friends tab.
- At the top left you will see your Embark ID, which you can give to other players so they can add you to their friends list and invite you to games.
- At the bottom right you have the yellow button to add a friend. Here you will need to enter their embarkation ID.
- Enter the ID you received from a friend and add it.
- Conversely, if someone sends you a request, you will receive it under this tab. Navigate and accept to add your friend to your friends list.
Now we’ll have to enable the crossplay option in the game if this is not the case. This allows us to invite console players to the party and play the game. To do this, follow these steps.
- Click on the gear top right to open the options menu. Select the settings here.
- In the settings, navigate to the “Crossplay” settings under general. Make sure it is enabled. This allows your console friends to play with you in the lobby.
Invite friends to your lobby
Now that you’ve added the Embark ID and enabled cross-play, it’s time to add your friends to your lobby in The Finals. From now on it is a simple process.
- Click on the plus sign in your lobby to open the invitation screen. This will take you straight to your social menu.
- For PC invites, if you have added a friend to your Steam. Click on the plus sign next to their name to invite them. If console players are online and you added them via their Embark ID, navigate to their account and press the plus icon next to their name. This will send an invitation notification.
Once your friend accepts the invite request, he or she will join your party in the Finale. Congratulations, you can now work together, collect money and race to victory. So, will you play in the Final? What are your first impressions of the game? Let us know in the comments below.
Since this is a three-player multiplayer FPS, you can invite up to two players to your team.
Currently there is no option to add more than two additional players to your team. The Finals is a team shooter for 3 players.