Perfect mouse sensitivity is the key to shooting well and becoming a better player in any FPS game. However, finding the perfect mouse sensitivity can be tricky when it comes to a new game. With the launch of Counter-Strike 2, everyone (including Valorant players) is eager to try out the game, and finding the perfect sensibility is the most common question in their minds. Well, if you’re a Valorant player who wants to convert his sensitivity to CS2we’ve got you covered.
This Valorant to CS2 sens converter guide will help you determine your perfect mouse sensitivity in Counter-Strike 2. We’ll also explain how to apply this CS2 sensor to your game, so let’s dive in!
Valorant for CS2 Sensitivity Converter Guide
Adjusting mouse sensitivity is a crucial part of FPS games. Before we dive into the guide, make sure you write down your Valorant sensibilities. Once you have your Valorant sensitivity, dive into the sensitivity conversion guide below. Keep in mind that even after using the formula or a third-party website, you may need to adjust your sensitivity according to the game feel and mouse weight.
1. Valorant for CS2 Sens conversion formula
Now the mouse sensitivity formula is not recorded in writing. However, gamers have decoded and proven that it is almost accurate that Valorant sensitivity changes the entire mouse accuracy. On the other hand, CS2 mouse sensitivity is calculated based on hipfire accuracy and FOV. So the sensitivity in CS2 must be higher than in Valorant. Here is the Valorant to CS2 sensitivity conversion formula:
Brave Feeling x 3,182 = Counter-Strike 2 Feeling
2. Counter-Strike 2 Sensitivity Converter website
Of course, it will take a lot of time for an FPS gamer to open the calculator, use the sensitivity formula and all the jazz. That’s why we’ve added a handy sensitivity conversion website to save you time.
This CS2 sens calculator website is slightly better compared to the formula. You will be asked to enter your Valorant sensitivity and mouse DPI to correctly calculate the CS2. To know how to use this website, follow the steps below:
- First, go to Gamingsmart’s CS2 webpage linked here.
- Now select the game you want to convert your sensitivity to (for example Valorant).
- Then select CS2 in the ‘Convert to’ section.
- Finally, enter your mouse DPI and Valorant sensitivity.
- Once you have entered all the values, you will see a value in the file Your converted sensitivity section.
- Just copy it and use it in your CS2 game.
3. Valorant vs CS2 Zoom Sensitivity Converter Guide
Another thing that gamers forget is that the hipfire mouse multiplications and zoom sensitivity are different in every FPS game. In Valorant you can zoom with almost any weapon (ADS). On the other hand, only snipers and barely two ARs in Counter-Strike 2 give you that option. Therefore, the formula for zoom sensitivity will be slightly different. However, you can ignore this section if you are a complete RNG Mac-10 spammer. The formula for Valorant to CS2 zoom sensitivity is:
Valorant Zoom Sensitivity – Valorant Sensitivity + 0.82 = CS Zoom Sensitivity
How to change sensitivity in Counter-Strike 2
Once you’ve done the conversion, you’ll need to update your sensitivity in CS2. There are two easy ways to change your sensitivity in Counter-Strike 2. This is how you do it:
If you don’t want to open the developer console, you can change your sensitivity from the CS2 settings menu. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Open Counter-Strike 2 and go to the settings by clicking the gear icon at the top left.
- Now go to the Keyboard mouse tab and look for the “Mouse sensitivity” choice.
- Finally, click the box to the right of the option and type in the converted sens value. You can also use the slider to adjust the sensitivity in CS2.
If you are someone who uses religiously CS2 console commandsyou can jump right into the game and follow these steps without wasting any time.
- First, start a game and open the CS2 console by pressing the “~” button on your keyboard.
- Then type sensitivity [X] and press Enter to apply the new mouse sensitivity. Here X is the value of your Valorant to CS2 converted sens.
Sensitivity is subjective and can vary from gamer to gamer. This guide will give you a basic idea of how to change your mouse sensitivity if you are new to CS2. You can also reverse the formula to get your Valorant sensitivity from CS2. If you’re experiencing lag, low FPS, or stuttering issues in Counter-Strike 2, check out our CS2 lag and stuttering solutions guide. Write down your desired sensitivity in CS2. Before you jump into competitive mode, you should know more about what’s new CS2 Premier Mode ranks reviews here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a sensitivity converter do?
The CS2 Sensitivity Converter helps you do basic conversion between multiple FPS games. It calculates the FOV, DPI and Hipfire sensitivity of other games and changes it to a known sensitivity for the new game. The advantage of using sensitivity conversion is that your muscle memory target for one game doesn’t need a major change once you switch games.