The large collection of potions in Minecraft can apply cool magical effects to the player or help upgrade your tools in-game. From weapons to guards, they can come in handy in a variety of ways in your gameplay. But none of that is possible without the little-known Nether warts. This fungus in Minecraft is the most essential item needed to make the best minecraft potions and more. Though, obtaining Nether Warts can be a task. So, let’s learn how to find Nether wart in Minecraft the easiest way possible!
How to Get Nether Wart in Minecraft (2022)
We will first cover the basics of Nether wart, including its spawn locations and uses. But if you are already familiar with that, you can use the table below to skip to the steps to locate this fungus.
What is a Nether Wart in Minecraft?
Nether wart is a type of fungus in Minecraft, which is used to make Awkward potions. Without an Awkward potion, you can’t brew most of the useful potions in the game. It is an essential item for your brewing process. When it comes to spawning, the Nether wart only generates in the net dimension or minecraft. You can’t get it anywhere else.
Even in the Nether dimension, the Nether wart only generates in the following locations: Nether Fortress and Piglin Remnant. Learn more about the Nether Wart in Minecraft using the linked guide.
How to Find Nether Wart in Minecraft
Now, if you wish to start making positions in your world, follow these steps to find Nether Warts in Minecraft:
1. first, make a nether portal in Minecraft and travel to the Nether dimension.
2. Then, you need to look for a Nether Fortress or a Piglin Remnant. Both of these are brick structures that generate in the Nether dimension. you can use commands in Minecraft to speed up the process.
3. If you find a Nether Fortress, you need to look for a staircase as the Nether Wart garden usually spawns on its side. Meanwhile, in the Piglin Remnant, you need to look for long hollow courtyards.
4. You can easily break Nether wart with any tool to pick it up. But if you don’t find it growing naturally, you can try searching for Nether Warts in the chests of Nether Fortress or a Piglin Remnant.
5. Once you get the Nether Warts, you can take them to the overworld along with soul sand soil and plant them in your village as well. They can grow anywhere, as Nether Warts don’t need sunlight or water.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get a Nether wart from Piglins?
You can get Nether wart blocks but not Nether wart from Piglins.
What is the easiest way to get Nether wart in Minecraft?
Exploring the gardens and chests in the Nether structures is the easiest way to get Nether wart.
Does nether wart grow in the overworld?
The Nether wart can be planted in the overworld by putting it on soul sand blocks. It doesn’t generate in the overworld naturally.
Find and Grow Nether Wart in Minecraft Right Now
Now that you know how to find Nether wart, it’s time to make the most out of it. However, you will first need to create a brewing booth in Minecraft and then start brewing your favorite potions. Since you will be needing a lot of Nether warts, we suggest you also make a Potion of Fire Resistance for your Nether trips or make a Nether wart farm in the overworld. While exploring the Nether, you can also make a bee farm in minecraft, as it works best in that dimension. Having said that, do you think Minecraft should have more vegetation in the Nether? Tell us in the comments below!