Don’t miss any more tasks and schedules. You can create tasks and schedules in the form of calendars and lists, and manage them by folder. In addition to managing recurring schedules, use it on various platforms in conjunction with Google Calendar. Permission to stop running the application so that it does not interfere with phone calls permission to request the current location so that the weather service can be used Permission to show tasks on the lock screen
– Manage to-dos with simple notes without any special schedule.
– Complete by checking the pending tasks that have been completed.
– Select a schedule from the calendar and manage the schedule.
– Manage recurring schedules and set reminders anytime you want.
– Manage complex tasks and schedules by sorting them into folders.
– Quickly and easily manage tasks and schedules based on a list
– Link with your phone’s calendar and manage your schedule with the calendar
– Don’t miss important to-dos via notification feature
– Provides various functions like notes, folders and repeat
– Supports various environments such as background and font size
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]