It has been over a month since the release of minecraft 1.19 but the developers, from the looks of it, aren’t fully done with this release just yet. The Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 brings a ton of bug fixes, parity changes, and new features to the game that either never existed or were only a part of the Java edition. You can understand the difference between Minecraft Java and Bedrock using our linked guide. Meanwhile, let’s quickly go through everything new in Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10.
Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 Update (2022)
Based on the developers’ notes and our brief testing, we have divided the changes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 into several sections. Use the table below to explore each of them individually.
Breed Allay in Minecraft Bedrock
With the Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 update, you can now duplicate Allay in Minecraft by giving it an amethyst shard while it is dancing to the sound of a jukebox. If you don’t give it the shard, the Allay will keep dancing until the music stops playing or unless the Allay gets too far to listen to its sound. Not to forget, this game mechanic is still in the testing phase for the Java edition and should release in the next few weeks.
Other Allay Changes
Alongside duplication, Minecraft 1.19.10 has made the following changes to Allay:
- You can now make an Allay follow you into the nether portal
- The range within which Allay can search for items is now only 32 blocks, making it the same as the Java edition.
- Just like the Allay, the item that it holds also glows in dark areas.
- Finally, all the duplication glitches based around Allay have been patched.
Mangrove Swamps are Thicker Than Ever Before
In an attempt to bring mangrove swamps closer in both editions, the Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 update has made the mangrove swamps denser. There are a lot more trees and closely generated roots than ever before in this biome. You can still navigate through this biome by finding narrow but clear paths. But if you were planning to use a Minecraft boat in this biome like the original trailer of this update, that might not be a possibility.
From a visual perspective, the biome now looks more welcoming and comparable to its real-world counterpart. Moreover, it also provides players with a reliable alternative to Minecraft parkour maps† And if you thought that the number of mangrove trees should now be considered sufficientthe developers also mentioned that “there is still work to be done to increase the density of Mangrove trees in water”, within the release notes of this update.
Warden and the Deep Dark
- the sculk shrieker now checks within a 48 block radius instead of 96 blocks for the presence of a Warden. If it doesn’t detect the Warden within that area, it ends up spawning another one when activated.
- Warden’s sonic shriek attack now ignores all armor and armor enchantments completely. So, it can kill you with just two hits of the sonic boom.
- now you can’t push the Warden while it’s spawning or despawning.
- it can now spawn on non-solid blocks like Redstone dust, snow, and even tripwires. But Warden can no longer spawn underwater.
- Instead of sinking down into the liquid, Warden now automatically floats to the top of lava and water and can even walk on liquids†
- Finally, the ancient cities are more complex and generate the same structures as the Java edition.
The Locate Biome Command is Here
Among all the best minecraft commands, the locate command is probably the most useful one for explorers. It lets you find coordinates to buildings, structures, and now, biomes too. Previously, only the Java players had the option to use the locate command to find biomes. Now, the Bedrock players can do the same.
The locate command on Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 has the following format:
/locate biome biome_name
/locate biome desert
Other than the biomes, you can still use the locate command to find different structures within the game. Each time you use it, the game will display the coordinates of the closest biome or the structure that you searched for† Then, you can use them to teleport in Minecraft or manually travel to that spot.
Other Minecraft 1.19.10 Changes
Minecraft PE is Now More Friendly to iOS Users
The MCPE players on iOS and iPadOS can rejoice because developers have finally added some much-awaited accessibility changes to the game. These include:
- you can use a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard to play Minecraft on iOS and iPadOS. The game supports them natively.
- Earlier, players had to download Minecraft’s music pack separately from the main game. But with Minecraft 1.19.10, the games files include the music by default.
- On portable devices, the UI now features the experience bar in the center, and it extends over the complete length of the hot bar. This applies to non-iOS devices too.
In an attempt to make Java and Bedrock edition more similar to each other, Minecraft 1.19.10 has introduced the following parity changes:
- all the fish’s health bar in the game is now down to 3 hearts from the earlier 6 hearts.
- Wandering trader and trader llama have separate spawn eggs.
- Bonus chests now also contain mangrove wood†
- Tadpoles grow into orange (temperate) frogs in the meadow biome.
- Similarly, in the deep dark, the tadpoles grow into green (cold) frogs. You can read all about the Minecraft frogs via our detailed article linked here.
- Frogs now only lay frogspawn on source water blocks.
- Warden despawns without any animation instead of digging when it’s stuck in lava or water.
- the death screen is now the same on both editions and displays the cause of death whenever a player dies.
- You can now attach blocks and entities beneath all job blocks and campfires.
Important Bug Fixes
Not diving too deep into the bug fixes, here are the major fixes in Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 that you should be aware of:
- You can now hear unique sounds while equipping items in armor slots.
- the conduit in Minecraft with “power I” now applies the effect of “haste I” instead of “haste II”.
- Mobs no longer disappear while traveling through Nether portals.
- The villagers now spawn as swamp villagers in mangrove swamps and regular swamps. Naturally and using spawn eggs.
- Reversing a previous change, parrots again get poisoned by cookies.
- Wither can now break obsidian if it gets attacked by players
What Is Coming to Minecraft 1.20?
With most of the Minecraft 1.19 ideas in their final forms, the developers must have started working on the next major update. We don’t know for sure what that might contain. But thanks to various leaks, speculations, and announcements, we have a pretty good idea of what Minecraft 1.20 can bring to the table. You can use the linked guide to dig deeper into the same.
Download Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 Right Now
With everything about Minecraft Bedrock 1.19.10 at your disposal, you are now ready to explore the new update. And the best way to do so is with the help of the best mangrove swamp seeds† You can use them to immediately explore the new parity changes of this biome and then venture into the world to find the rest. But in case you are more interested in the mobs, these best ancient city seeds in Minecraft 1.19 might be a better option for you. They will lead you directly to the Warden, who is even more powerful and terrifying than before. Though, don’t visit it without preparing the best minecraft potions first. Having said that, what are you expecting from the next Minecraft update? Tell us in the comments below!