The organization Spina Di Rosula in Genshin Impact is quite popular in the Fontaine region and its current head is Navia. We’ve been working with Navia throughout the Fontaine saga, and the Archon Quest gave us brief information about her weapon type and vision. Navia finally ends the Geo drought in Genshin Impact by being a five-star Geo character and a Claymore user and is all set to make her appearance in Genshin Impact 4.3 banners among other character iterations. In this article, let’s take a look at Navia in Genshin Impact and her builds, artifacts, weapons and more.
Best Navia Builds in Genshin Impact
The best build for Navia is the ‘Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods’ artifact set, combined with her signature weapon, Considered Judgment. The same should keep the bonus priorities of Attack and Geo Damage in check. The weapon should further increase overall Crit Rate, Attack, and Elemental Damage. Her Ascension, on the other hand, should deal Crit Damage.
The two-piece Nighttime Whispers set provides an 18% increased attack, while the four-piece set increases the Geo Damage bonus by 16%. The Geo bonus is awarded once the character uses his ability and activates the Heart of Gold for 10 seconds. The damage of this effect increases even more if the user is under a Crystallize shield, as the Geo damage is then increased by 150% of the effect’s bonus and lasts for up to one second after the Crystallize shield disappears.
Here are all the artifacts, including Navia’s signature artifact, that work well with her kit:
- 4-piece Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods (Best Artifact Set for Navia – No Competition)
- 4-piece Shimenawa’s Reminiscence (increases attack damage and damage to normal, charged, and plunge attacks)
- 4-piece Vermillion Hereafter (increases a lot of attack)
While Shimenawa’s Reminiscence and Vermillion are decent artifact sets for a Navia build, her best in-slot set is hands down Nighttime Whispers in the Echoing Woods. Whichever artifact you choose, they cannot match the damage of Nighttime Whispers.
Genshin Impact Navia Main and Sub Stats Priority
On to Artifact’s main and sub-stat priority: Crit Damage ≡ Crit Rate > ATK% > Geodamage Bonus > ER%
|Flower||Flat HP/Crit damage ≡ Critical rating > ATK% > ER%|
|Resilience||Flat ATK/Crit damage ≡ Critical rating >ATK% > ER%|
|Sand||ATK% / Crit damage ≡ Critical rating > ER%|
|Cup||Geo DMG bonus/crit damage ≡ Critical Rating > ATK%|
|Circle||Critical damage ≡ Critrate / ATK% > ER%|
As we made clear before, the right way to build Navia in Genshin Impact is to stack as much Attack, Crit Rate, and Crit Damage as possible. That’s why it’s important to pay attention to the same sub-stats in the Flower and the Feather. Receive an ATK% sand and a Geo Damage Bonus Goblet for extra Geo Damage, and finally a Crit Rate of Damage Circlet.
Navia is a character from Ousia. Her equipment includes shooting Geo projectiles and picking up Crystallize shards. Picking up a certain number of these increases her total damage output. Here is a detailed look at the same:
- Normal attack – blunt refusal: Performs up to 4 consecutive attacks. Charged attacks consume a fixed amount of stamina, and plunging attacks cause physical AoE damage.
- Elemental Skill – Ceremonial Crystal Shot: When a party member picks up an Elemental Shard from the Crystallize reaction, Navia gains the Crystal Sharpnel charge. The most she can hold at once is 6 charges. When she fires, she consumes all the Sharpnel and fires multiple Rosula Shardshots, dealing Geo damage. When 0/1/2/3 or more charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, 5/7/9/11 Rosula Shardshots are fired respectively.
The more Rosula Shardshots hit a single opponent, the greater the damage dealt to them. When all 11 Rosula Shardshots hit, they deal 200% of the original damage. Additionally, if more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are consumed, each charge consumed beyond these 3 will increase the damage dealt by that shot by an additional 15%.
- Elemental burst – like the singing greeting from the sunlit sky: Navia unleashes what appears to be a massive bombardment of pirate ships, dealing AoE Geo Damage. When these attacks hit opponents, Navia gains one charge of Crystal Sharpnel. Can be activated every 2.4 seconds.
- Undisclosed distribution channels: For 4s after use Ceremonial Crystal Shotthe DMG dealt by Navia’s normal attacks, charged attacks, and rush attacks is converted to Geo DMG. This cannot be canceled out by other Elemental infusions. The damage dealt by Navia’s normal attacks, charged attacks, and plunge attacks is increased by 40%.
- Mutual Assistance Network: For each Pyro/Electro/Cryo/Hydro party member, Navia’s attack increases by 20%. This effect can be stacked a maximum of 2 times.
- Painful transaction: Receives 25% more rewards when deployed on a Fontaine expedition for 20 hours.
Best weapons for Navia
Navia’s signature weapon, Considered Judgment, is her best weapon for maximum damage in the game. It has a relatively higher base attack compared to other Claymores and the sub-stat takes care of Navia’s Crit Rate requirements.
The passive, on the other hand, is tailor-made for Navia, as it increases attack by 20% and grants characters a seal when they gain elemental shards from the Crystallize reaction, increasing elemental skill damage by 18%. The seal lasts 15 seconds and the user can have two at a time.
If you can’t afford to put a wish on the weapon banner, here are the alternative weapons for a good Navia build, including her signature weapon.
- Considered verdict (best weapon for Navia)
- Beacon of the Reed Sea (second best weapon for Navia)
- Serpent Spine (Best Free to Play Weapon)
- Blackcliff Slasher (second best free to play weapon)
C1: A lady’s rules for keeping a courteous distance: Each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed when using Navia Ceremonial Crystal Shot will give her back 2 energy and reduce the cooldown of her elemental burst by 1 second. Up to 6 energy can be gained this way, and the burst cooldown can be reduced by up to 3 seconds.
C2: The President’s pursuit of victory: Elemental skill crit rate increases by 8% for each charge of Crystal Shrapnel consumed. The total Crit Rate that can be increased this way is 24%. When the Elemental Skill hits an opponent, one shot of Navia’s Elemental Burst will hit at the Elemental Skill’s contact location.
C3: The broad vision of businesswomen: Increases the level of Ceremonial Crystal Shot with 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: The sworn never capitulate: When Navia’s Elemental Burst hits an opponent, that opponent’s Geo resistance is reduced by 20%.
C5: Determined negotiations by the negotiator: Increases the level of Like the singing greeting from the sunlit sky with 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: The flexible finesse of the Spina president: If more than 3 charges of Crystal Shrapnel are used during Elemental Skill, each charge consumed above 3 Shrapnel increases the Crit Damage of the Elemental Skill by 35%, and any charges consumed after the first 3 are returned to Navia.
That wraps up our Genshin Impact Navia build. What are your thoughts about her? Let us know in the comments below.