NetSpeed Indicator is a convenient, small and simple network tool with useful features that allows you to discover your download and upload speeds, check ping, analyze and get Wi-Fi connected devices, speed test, and many more. Upload speeds directly from your status bar, notification or in the application itself, available in kbps, Mbps or KB / s, MB / s Since Android does not show network connection statistics on the screen, you cannot see the bandwidth current internet used for uploading and downloading.
– Speed test The most accurate speed test (by ookla)
– Check current and monthly data usage and Wi-Fi usage for sent and received bytes.
– App stats A place to check app data and WiFi usage for a chosen period of time.
– Floating bubble widget (also expandable with one tap) showing current upload / download speeds.
– Wi-Fi Analyzer See more information about your Wi-Fi access points and those available
– Ping Test Test PING on any destination (by default google.com) and get minimum, maximum and average ping, including packet loss.
– Discover devices Find all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi, get information about them.
Required Android Versions : Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]