Remote Control for Android TV will transform your Android smartphone into a complete TV remote control. It will help you diversify your daily TV routine and make it more convenient for you to use your new Android TV remote control. Also, you can handle multiple different devices with just one Android TV remote. Why do you need it if you have your old TV device? Good question, firstly, it is easier and faster to use an Android TV remote control because you always know where to find it, secondly, it is like a universal TV remote control that you can use with different TV boxes and brands like Hisense, TCL, Sony, Phillips, Sharp, Panasonic, Xiaomi, Sanyo, Element, RCA, AOC, Skyworth, and many others. Imagine that you don’t need to have multiple remotes when all you need is your smartphone and our Android TV Remote app.
– An Android TV Smart TV application can control different TVs with your smartphone
– No configuration required. Android TV Remote automatically scans your network to find your TV
– Powerful voice control with voice search
– Mouse-like navigation using the touchpad
– Text input on TV using your phone keypad
– Control the applications installed on your Smart TV
– You don’t need to learn all the buttons from scratch; They are all the same.
– Always in your pocket
– Forget about batteries
– Notice: to connect to the Android Smart TV device
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]