– ability to scale the reticle (reticle undervoltages) to the scope magnification (if the reticle is placed in the second focal plane).
– Trajectory Calibration Feature (“Truing”).
– current weather from internet weather station
– Supports PSI pressure units and internal barometer, humidity sensor and temperature sensor (if equipped)
– ability to select the target type from a long list of targets
– ability to measure angle of inclination with phone camera
– possibility to enter the current altitude from the internal GPS sensor
Required Android versions: Lolly Pop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreos [8.0-8.1]